Do you need help to bring back your carpets life with an incredibly deep clean? Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer FH50150 is designed and developed to clean and dry many carpeted and fabric surfaces in and around your home.
The Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe makes cleaning extremely easy with spill-free tanks that are easy to access, empty, fill, and clean.
Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer FH50150 Features
The Scrub features a Spin-scrub multiple brush system, automatic detergent mixing, a rinse option, a nozzle for more efficient and wonderful cleaning and forced heated air, which lessens the drying time. In addition, Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer has extra tools, cleaning solution, hose, and a tool storage bag for all your cleaning needs. Let’s discuss the features in details.
Intense Cleaning Action for Carpets
Loosens and removes stubborn dirt vacuums left behind when liquids spill on the carpet, and intensely clean using powerful brushes and suction. Self-controlled height adjustment allows you to clean different types of carpets.
Spinning Brush System For A 360 Clean
Spin-scrub technology has features like multiple brushes that spin instead of rolling making it possible to clean all the sides of the individual carpet fiber. Brushes can be removed for easy cleaning.
Easy to Fill, Empty & Clean
The Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer is fitted with Smart Tank system making emptying and filling easy with no mess, no tools, and no waste of time. The recovery tank comes with a quick pour spout.
Equal Suction and Fast Drying
This product has a Dual V nozzle that provides consistent suction, which enables quick and even cleaning. In addition, the availability of heated forced air on the machine reduces drying time.
Automatic Detergent Mixing System
This product has a self-controlled detergent mixing system that provides the correct mix of detergent and water for the best cleaning results.
- High cleaning performance and convenient to use on different types of carpets
- Automatic mixing feature, it enables different detergents to be used for cleaning
- Filling and emptying the machine is easy.
- The automatic “stop” function kicks in when the rubber stopper in the tank reaches the top and cuts off your suction, alerting you it is time to dump the tank and refill to continue cleaning.
- After a continuous use of this machine, the brushes on it might stop spinning properly or even completely which calls for a replacement of the brushes.
- Main handle is excessively thin at the bottom
- The cord supplied is shorter than expected and requires the plug to be moved frequently if cleaning a large area.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
When do we use the wash cycles?
- The wash cycles can be used when one begins cleaning the carpets, followed by a rinse cycle after exhausting the shampoo. One cycle of each is usually the best unless the area is much soiled. Excess water should be soaked between each wash and each rinse cycle to keep the carpets from getting over soaked.
Can the product be used on a Berber carpet?
- Modern Berber carpets are made of Nylon, Olefin fiber, or Wool and has a rugged design making them suitable to be used on this particular product for cleaning. Traditional Berber carpets depend on the type, weight and the size of the carpet. In general, they are not compatible with machine scrubbing; however, there may be exceptions but if the carpets are not restrained the danger of grabbing, and pulling them is not worth the risk.
Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer is the best washer to clean in and out home carpets. It has outstanding features, which makes it at the top of its performance, and it enables cleaning a variety of carpets regardless of their fabric and size.
It is durable and has a warranty in case it displays defects before the expiration of the warranty time.